SOLD 65+ Front Drum Assemblys

Status
Not open for further replies.

67-Fury

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for front Drum Assemblys for a 67 Cbody. I just want the drums and spindles. Will anyone be bringing some to Carlisle?

*** NEW *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made *** FRONT 11" x 3"
Brake Drums -- & -- *** NEW *** N.O.S. *** U.S.A. made ***
11" x 2 1/2" REAR Brake Drums --- as well as *** N.O.S. **
Asbestos Brake Shoes, Wheel Cylinders, Brake Hoses,
Brake Hardware, and a whoooooole lot more...

There should be spindles all over the field -- but I personally don't do USED items.... I am strictly, strictly
NEW & N.O.S....

Stop on by H 107 - H 108, for what I dare say, is the best Mopar spread in all of Chryslers @ Carlisle.
I will be there on Tuesday, July 6th - Saturday, July 11th...
I have 76 Brake Drums and Brake Rotors stuffed into the van, but certain items, I could run out....
I have 4 of this, 6 of that, 8 of these, etc., etc. & 10 pieces are already spoken for, in called in orders being picked up
--- Texas, Ohio, Georgia, and very upstate New York....

P.M. me, as per forum rules.... We can go over what you want, and I can give you a "package deal" like the others.... Yours, Craig.....

I'll have a nice right side drum and hub with new studs at P134. It came off my 67 Polara. Thinking $60.00.....
Will.

Last edited:
I need the spindles tho too. I appreciate the responses though. Drums dont have to be in great shape. I was hoping someone did a Disc swap and had the whole set up laying around.

Hi ho, Hi ho,
It's off to Chryslers @ Carlisle you will go!!!

Once you find the spindles, you can swing by me at
H 107 - H 108, and get whatever you want Brand New!!!

Good luck in the quest... you should find 4 or 5 sets -- write down the spot numbers of where you spotted them...

i might have a set of spindles from a 68 plymouth wagon. I'll check tomorrow & let you know if i still have them i will be in Carlisle.

67-Fury: I checked today I have the 68 Plymouth fury drum brake spindles and all but 2 nuts & bolts to install them .I also have the backing plates & drums but no hubs I already sold them.I will be in Carlisle Thursday afternoon parking in the C-BODY ROWS.Let me know what your interested in.by the way your Inbox is full couldn't contact you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back