'65 Fury III

Ron

Reaction score
Been following the site for awhile ... and yes, I've posted a couple
pictures of my 65 Fury III. We have a pretty large generic show and cruise-in here in "The 'Noke" every year in June, http://starcitymotormadness.com/ if y'all are in the neighborhood around that time.

20110816_01.jpg

20110816_02.jpg

Welcome.
I usually am the first to say the RWL tires do not belong on a C-body but I gotta admit, they do look good on yours.:eusa_clap:

The breaks need restored ...

Thanks for the compliments! Aftermarket wheels from "Specialty Wheels", came with the car, although I also have the original factory steels and hubcaps. The tires are a bit of a trbute to the '65 Indianapolis 500 pace car, although, all of the Fury pace cars appear to have had WW's at the time.

Where in Southwestern VA are you located N8?

20110816_03.jpg

Nicer in pics than in person ... Let me know when you're up in the 'Noke or if there's anything I can do to give a hand with your project. Advance on 13th SE keeps a surprising stock of parts for our cars, AND they understand my desire for "Made in America" quality ... besides, I'm putting some spuds on some local friends tables!

That is very cool. I really appreciate that too. Good to buy local. I am sure some things will come up that may be hard to find. Gonna try to knock out the bulk of the work asap and get on the road. Most of the car is there. Needs a grille badge, reverse lense chrome peice and a few interior peices. They are far down on the list as of now. Hopin to find some stuff at the Mopar Show at Farmington in May. Would love to get up to Roanoke one of these days tho. Thank you very much!

Back