WANTED 65 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marian

Reaction score
Contact seller
Needing steering wheel for 65 Monaco. Backup light lens and parking light lens. Also, wicker/rattan backing for bucket seats and insert for glove box. Would prefer originals...not that there is anything else that's out on the market.

Glad to see you back on the car, Marian.
woman-with-car-wallpaper-1.jpg

Hi Marian,
I have both back up lenses in very good condition. I was going to put them on my 383 car but sold it. Of course I have NOS but that is for my 4 speed car. If you want to PM me with your email I can get you some pics, John.

Needing steering wheel for 65 Monaco. Backup light lens and parking light lens. Also, wicker/rattan backing for bucket seats and insert for glove box. Would prefer originals...not that there is anything else that's out on the market.

Google search Rattan material. You'll find wicker and rattan material used for restoring furniture. There is a "fine weave" pattern that looks like an exact match. Comes is sizes big enough to cover seatbacks.

Try this place.
Close Weave Cane Webbing - 18

If the rattan is not torn-up you can try painting it. I've seen this done with pretty good results. A member here had a Monaco at Carlisle with new rattan with maybe a clearcoat finish but otherwise natural. It looked great.

Try this place.
Close Weave Cane Webbing - 18

If the rattan is not torn-up you can try painting it. I've seen this done with pretty good results. A member here had a Monaco at Carlisle with new rattan with maybe a clearcoat finish but otherwise natural. It looked great.
Strange website...couldn't find anything there.

You're right. What a lousy site. Just google "rattan material" and the weave pattern we want shows up right in the images section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back