WANTED 65 Monaco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marian,
I have both back up lenses in very good condition. I was going to put them on my 383 car but sold it. Of course I have NOS but that is for my 4 speed car. If you want to PM me with your email I can get you some pics, John.
Do you still have the back up lenses, John?

Sold them about a month ago. Sorry Marian. I will check tonight or tomorrow in my stash and see if there is another set. Don't remember off the top of my head. Will let you know either way.
Thanks anyways. If you run across any parking or back up lenses, let me know. I only need the lenses..not the assembly.

I have a decent pair of used front lenses and a pair of fair backup lenses. I assume you have the 3 spoke steering wheel, if so I wish you luck on the search although I have a decent horn ring and center cap if they help.
upload_2017-3-29_20-32-6.png

upload_2017-3-29_20-32-30.png

upload_2017-3-29_20-33-0.png
The right backup lens has some stress cracks, may have a better on a parts car when the snowbank's gone. PM if interested.

Or, there's a couple places that show to have NOS lenses only for the backups...
2525257 is the front t/s, 2525261-2 are the backups.
upload_2017-3-29_20-44-24.png

Last edited:
I believe the translucent 3 spoke wheel on the Monaco is common to the Chrysler 3 spoke wheels. I've seen the identical wheel as my Monaco in 65 Chrysler Newports and N.Y.s.

I have a decent pair of used front lenses and a pair of fair backup lenses. I assume you have the 3 spoke steering wheel, if so I wish you luck on the search although I have a decent horn ring and center cap if they help.
View attachment 120509
View attachment 120510
View attachment 120511.
The right backup lens has some stress cracks, may have a better on a parts car when the snowbank's gone. PM if interested.

Or, there's a couple places that show to have NOS lenses only for the backups...
2525257 is the front t/s, 2525261-2 are the backups.
View attachment 120513
I'll definitely PM you later today or if not today then tomorrow. Have to get ready for dental appointment and still need to drink the other half of that bottle of wine before I go. (just jokin about the wine)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back