WANTED 65 NYr headliner bows

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be a long shot but I'm looking for the headliner bows for a 65 NYr 4dr sedan. There should be 5 of them
How do you lose headliner bowz? Contact: Moore's Auto Salvage in Rapid City, S.D. and have your Visa ready. You might wanna check Moore's on line inventory first because they'll need the stock # of at least one of the six they show in their '65 Sedan Chrysler section, Jer

That blows,,,sorry to hear that.

You have a very good point there.

Have a good woman that's now my wife. But yeah, sucks I left those headliner bows behind

You break up with a cheating girlfriend and move out in a hurry and leave them in the shed at the house you were renting. That's how:BangHead:
Jeezzz! When that happened with my Ex, I just said "Get the f*** out, now. Forget your stuff, I'll drop it off." (which i actually did). The asshat still ended up with some of my stuff.

Does anyone know if hardtop and sedan bows are different?
The roof linez are different sooo I'd bet on it. When I did an actual headliner in the Batwagon I had to use 2 setz of the front 3 bows from 2 '61 sedan to make the right length of six bows work. The Long Roofs in those yearz left the factory with cardboard panels and Mylar strips dividing them.(The back 3 bows start to taper and get shorter. One of those little insignificant thingz it'z hard to forget, Jer

I have some from a 65 sedan. Finding where I put them is a different story. If I can find em $20 plus shipping

Jeezzz! When that happened with my Ex, I just said "Get the f*** out, now. Forget your stuff, I'll drop it off." (which i actually did). The asshat still ended up with some of my stuff.
I wanted to move back to my hometown so I packed everything up as fast as I could and got out haha. Best thing I ever did

IMG_7336.JPG
IMG_7337.JPG
IMG_7338.JPG
IMG_7339.JPG
IMG_7340.JPG
Found them. All 5. Two different lengths & three different bows. One long one that I think is the middle. The other 4 are the same length just bowed differently in pairs. From a 65 Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan. If these will work PM your shipping info $20 plus shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back