'65 Plymouth Fury 111 2 door - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Dodge

Reaction score
Contact seller
I saw this on the side of the road and thought it might be of interest to some of you. It has some rust repair in the quarters but doesn't look too bad overall. I didn't see the owner, so I don't know the price or what engine it has. It's located on U.S. 421 between I-80 and I-94, South of Michigan City, Indiana. The phone # on it is 219-363-7342.

100_2468.jpg

100_2465.jpg

100_2463.jpg

I just saw an ad for this car. He wants $8500 for it. It has a 440 and 4 speed. It is supposed to have 90% of the original paint and original interior.

This is a pet peeve of mine and since this is a C-body forum, I'm allowed to set all offenders straight.
They were Fury III's, not Fury 111's.
Same goes for I's and II's.
Lastlly, there were Sport Furies, not Sports Furies.
RANT OFF.

Well at least we know where your buttons are. Mine are when someone asks "Is your car a Dodge Polaris?" :Groaner:

Is it Furies or Fury's?

It's Furys if it's more than one Fury (because Fury is a name) such as; I own two Furys. Or, there were a number of Furys at the show.

And Fury's if you're talking about something that is part of the Fury such as; My Fury's carburetor or my Fury's tires....

111 would be; one hundred eleven.......

Just sayin'

Rick

This is a pet peeve of mine and since this is a C-body forum, I'm allowed to set all offenders straight.
They were Fury III's, not Fury 111's.
Same goes for I's and II's.
Lastlly, there were Sport Furies, not Sports Furies.
RANT OFF.
At least I can spell properly.

I think it would be a good idea if this forum adopted a policy like the A Bodies only forum where you are not allowed to criticize another member's ad.

I think it would be a good idea if this forum adopted a policy like the A Bodies only forum where you are not allowed to criticize another member's ad.
You want to spoil all the fun?
Forums are for good natured jabbing at each other.
And there are mods for when it turns ugly.
99% is good natured rib jabbing.
Don't need a universal stifling and suppressive law because of the 1%.
I am a devout Civil Libertarian.

I think it would be a good idea if this forum adopted a policy like the A Bodies only forum where you are not allowed to try and turn a forum into an atmosphere as solemn as a funeral. Otherwise, Polara71 and I would have to jab each other inside a bar room and I would become an alcoholic. I would lose everything, become homeless, and live off of public services paid by you, the taxpayer.

You want that burden on your shoulders?

Last edited:
Forgotten Fury Abuse

I can't believe you guys forgot about that other extremely rare Fury. Which one you ask? Well the Sports Fury III. How can you possibly leave that one alone? Total injustice there. Hehe. Gregg

I can't believe you guys forgot about that other extremely rare Fury. Which one you ask? Well the Sports Fury III. How can you possibly leave that one alone? Total injustice there. Hehe. Gregg
You and I are going to get along great in here.:upside down::icon_jokercolor::eek:ccasion18:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back