65 Sport Fury Convertible WIW

d55dave

Reaction score
My good friend Ron has decided after many years that it is time to let his car go and honestly has no idea on its value so we are looking for input. The car is located in Kelowna British Columbia, delivery could be arranged to Vancouver BC, or to a Washington state border crossing.

Ron bought this car more than 15 years ago at which time it has been off the road for more than 20 years. It was originally a poly head 318 with automatic and was never rusty.

Ron has painted the car, had the interior and top redone (buckets and console), and we installed a rebuilt 440 with c body hp manifolds, an RV cam, a proper 65 big block 727, and a 3:23 8 3/4 sure grip. It has also had a front disc brake conversion.

The car runs and drives great and is a pleasure to cruise in. Basically we are looking for ideas on what it is worth.
IMG_1971.jpeg
IMG_1974.jpeg
IMG_1973.jpeg
IMG_1972.jpeg
IMG_1971.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the engine bay and trunk areas are as nice as the exterior of the car, I could see $25k US dollars.

If the car is as clean as it looks in the pics, $25K USD is probably a good figure. That's ~$34K CDN. I'd start higher ($40k CDN?) because you can always come down, but you can't go up.

Back