65 sport fury vert radio question

Yooperdan

Reaction score
Need tunage for the summer! Has anyone had any experience or recommendations for upgrading the stock AM
radio? Would like to have FM, Bluetooth and not destroy the dash. I’ve seen Ricks radio conversion, Retro Sound,
ClassicRadioRestoration that convert inner workings any thoughts? Just got the Fury last fall…can’t wait!
Thanks much,
Yooperdan

If you are interested, I will be putting my 65 Fury original AM/FM radio core up for sale. I will never use it.

If you are interested, I will be putting my 65 Fury original AM/FM radio core up for sale. I will never use it.
Hey 65CC that sounds interesting, it was working? I assume it’s the same size as the AM in my Sporty. What you need for it?
YD

Hey 65CC that sounds interesting, it was working? I assume it’s the same size as the AM in my Sporty. What you need for it?
YD
It is the same size as yours. But is a core - needs redoing. Never tried to power it up. They are kinda rare. Be a great candidate to get modern guts put in it but retain the factory am/fm look, especially for the right car. I decided to go the way my car was built - radio delete so I no longer need it. I would need to get $225 for it plus shipping.

It is the same size as yours. But is a core - needs redoing. Never tried to power it up. They are kinda rare. Be a great candidate to get modern guts put in it but retain the factory am/fm look, especially for the right car. I decided to go the way my car was built - radio delete so I no longer need it. I would need to get $225 for it plus shipping.
It is as it was removed with the insides still, with a possibility of working with power? Or just the chassis,
with nothing inside?
It has faceplate, knobs, mounting straps etc. Sorry for the questions just trying to know what you have and if I could use it for my sporty.
Thanks for your time man
Dan

It is as it was removed with the insides still, with a possibility of working with power? Or just the chassis,
with nothing inside?
It has faceplate, knobs, mounting straps etc. Sorry for the questions just trying to know what you have and if I could use it for my sporty.
Thanks for your time man
Dan
It is complete but I am not sure if it has the knobs. If it used same knobs as an am then I have a set. Would need some investigations.

Might work but never powered it up. If I recall, some of the sheet metal has rust, hence needs resto.

Back