WANTED 65 Transmission mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a used one of these for a 65 Fury.
IS-104.jpg

Rockauto.com sells new mounts, but none look like that. What engine and transmission do you have?

Rockauto.com sells new mounts, but none look like that. What engine and transmission do you have?
It seems that all 65 Automatic transmissions have the mount pictured. You are right Snotty that RA and everyone else shows a mount without the offset bracket. I definitely need the one pictured.

Last edited:
It seems that all 65 Automatic transmissions have the mount pictured. You are right Snotty that RA and everyone else shows a mount without the offset bracket. I defiantly need the one pictured.
Murray Park if no one else chimes in. @LocuMob

Schumacher was reproducing them, I think US Car bought the tooling And may release them again.

Schumacher was reproducing them, I think US Car bought the tooling And may release them again.
Yeah I've found new for around $100 but I'm not sure this car will run after I get the transmission in and I am still working on getting a title. If those two things don't work our according to plan It will be a parts car so I'm keeping the cost down accordingly.

I'll crawl under a car today to see if my 66 is the same. If it's the same, I can take one off a parts car.

Hi , if you do happen to find a source for that new transmission mount, post the info if you would please, cuz I could use one also. the only one I find new has just the single bolt sticking up and no offset. Thanks

It seems that all 65 Automatic transmissions have the mount pictured. You are right Snotty that RA and everyone else shows a mount without the offset bracket. I definitely need the one pictured.
Mine looks like the RA ones, no bracket.

OK, problem solved. I just made a bracket and welded it on the mount I had. Should work just fine. Thanks for the input! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back