Status
Not open for further replies.

Caper

Reaction score
Contact seller
1966 Chrysler 300 Convertible | classic cars | City of Toronto | Kijiji

$_27.JPG

Stunning!
Silver on silver, it doesn't get any better than that!

I assume that's $20,000 CAD.
Private Sellers rarely advertise here in US Currency. Most of the High End muscle cars at Dealers are advertised in US Dollars as they're marketing to 10 times the population south of the border.

Private Sellers rarely advertise here in US Currency. Most of the High End muscle cars at Dealers are advertised in US Dollars as they're marketing to 10 times the population south of the border.

Hey Caper what part of the country do you call home?

"This 300 drives down the hwy @ 70 miles per hour just as nice as any Cadillac or Lincoln of the same vintage."

I see this comment a lot, in ads like this one, and in magazine articles, even one I read just this week. Why is such a comment so fascinating to so many people? Until 1974, the US National Speed Limit was 70, 75 in some places (And no posted limit in many places of Nevada). Is it hard to believe that a '66 300 can drive 70? It's not a Model A. I've had my Newport to 110. Why is this a big advertising statement?

Nice car, by the way.

Last edited:
"This 300 drives down the hwy @ 70 miles per hour just as nice as any Cadillac or Lincoln of the same vintage."

I see this comment a lot, in ads like this one, and in magazine articles, even one I read just this week. Why is such a comment so fascinating to so many people? Until 1974, the US National Speed Limit was 70, 75 in some places (And n posted limit in many places of Nevada). Is it hard to believe that a '66 300 can drive 70? It's not a Model A. I've had my Newport to 110. Why is this a big advertising statement?
You just nailed one of my pet peeves.
Along with:
Gets thumbs up everywhere she goes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back