66 Chrysler 300 series 2 dr hardtop

cjs66300

Reaction score
Hi, I'm after a front passenger window for my 66, any advice on where I can source these please. Also after the bolts or threaded rods the wheels attach to ... getting the beast legal seven years after importing her, and will restore her in 18 months so any advice on stockists or suppliers of interior components (instrument cluster, seat covers, interior knob set etc) would be greatly appreciated

One well known supplier is Murray B. Park in Ohio.
Cbodies.com, then click the online store, Chrysler, then 1966 and whatever they have (unless new unlisted stuff) will be listed under the categories, take a look.

Hopefully they'll have something you want/need. Another suggestion is dvap.com namely desert valley auto parts in Arizona, they may be able to help. It could also help if folks knew where you are since no country is listed for you .

Good luck with your car.

Hi, I'm after a front passenger window for my 66, any advice on where I can source these please. Also after the bolts or threaded rods the wheels attach to ... getting the beast legal seven years after importing her, and will restore her in 18 months so any advice on stockists or suppliers of interior components (instrument cluster, seat covers, interior knob set etc) would be greatly appreciated

For the window glass try www.glassfinders.com. The wheels studs OEM part number 6101391 are readily available on E-Bay.
Stud size is1/2x20x1 5/8" (Some listed as 1 11/16" long either will work and front are rear are the same) www.smsautofabrics.com has the original interior fabrics. Knobs or instrument cluster are not reproduced so you would need to find someone with a parts car. Instrument clusters can be rebuilt and several companies on the internet specialize in this service.

Dave

One well known supplier is Murray B. Park in Ohio.
Cbodies.com, then click the online store, Chrysler, then 1966 and whatever they have (unless new unlisted stuff) will be listed under the categories, take a look.

Hopefully they'll have something you want/need. Another suggestion is dvap.com namely desert valley auto parts in Arizona, they may be able to help. It could also help if folks knew where you are since no country is listed for you .

Good luck with your car.
He has a lot more than what’s in his online store.

Back