For Sale 66 dodge polara

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have ft & rear bumpers,brackets, complete grill ***., headliner ,tail lights, body molding, body lettering, medallions, seat interior,engine parts, 4 piston disk brake ***. splash shields, 1/4 panels ,Directional lt assem for ft & r bumpers,And many pieces of hardware & brackets. the parts came off an Arizona car which i customized. I am going to sell everything in a lot. asking$ 2450 .From looking all over the country for parts , I know what its like to find items for this model.I will be at the turkey rod run on nov. 25 I am selling a car there, so parts could be brought there.:sFl_america2: thanks glass man

have sent you a couple of messages, got pics of the bumpers and quarters? 2 door or 4 door? what about interior parts? what color? bench or bucket seat?

I need a rear bumper for my 66 Polara 500 Convertible.
Do you have a picture?

did you ever sell the bumper?

4 piston disc brake assembly....Are these Budd Disc Brakes? How many miles on the car? I am specifically looking for the lower left and right side ball joints.

sorry we haven't been on line for awhile, been on vacation. we are selling all of the parts as one unit. if you have somebody close by, they could pick up all of the parts as it would be quite a lengthy process to box and freight all the items. we are sending this letter to all of the others that are looking for parts. thanks glenn

sorry we haven't been on line for awhile, been on vacation. we are selling all of the parts as one unit. if you have somebody close by, they could pick up all of the parts as it would be quite a lengthy process to box and freight all the items. we are sending this letter to all of the others that are looking for parts.

the piston assemblies are in really nice shape and they are budd disc brakes. we have all the spindles and splash guards. we are selling all of the parts as a whole unit as we now moving into fix up and prepare our next project car.

parts for sale

Do you have a list and or pictures and prices of what you are offering for sale??
Where are you located?

sorry we haven't been on line for awhile, been on vacation. we are selling all of the parts as one unit. if you have somebody close by, they could pick up all of the parts as it would be quite a lengthy process to box and freight all the items. we are sending this letter to all of the others that are looking for parts. thanks glenn

Too bad you are selling as a lot. Kind of like wanting buy some candy but having to buy the whole store..:confused:

Let us know if you break it up. I'd like to see some shots of some of the parts you have.
Thanks & have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back