66 Monaco Wagon - floor mats

Are those the "Plush cut pile" pr the "Ultra Plush cut pile +57.72"? I want to buy a set like yours...

My mats are the "Plush Cut Pile." I thought the "Ultra" version would be too much like shag. . .

Here are the order details:

ORDER DETAILS:
Item: 6575
Quantity: 1
Description: Chrysler 300 '67-'71 Floor Mats, Set of 4 - Front and back
Color: 801-Black Plush Cut Pile
Price (each): 104.95
Item Total: 104.95

I received mine this week (plush navy blue). Very happy! Thanks to all that helped. I'm glad I went with the plush, and they are heavy and well made. Now to see how long they last...

On the recommendation. of @Ripinator, @goldfish65, and @Zymurgy, I just ordered a set of black floor mats in 80-20 loop for Medina, my 1971 Monaco. The current plastic mats are not original and, while they run the whole width of the front seating area, they are not pleasing to my eyes -- see here.

If the mat is as good of a fit, and looks as much at home, as I hope, then I plan to get more sets. I'll post pics when they arrive.

Last edited:
From where?

From Stock Interiors, the company that the three members I cited had recommended earlier in this thread.

Those are Rip’s order. I ordered mine through this link:

1965-1973 Dodge Monaco Floor Mats, Set of 4 -

Despite the difference in the links used, the pictures at SI show the same shape for the mats. That makes sense to me as, AFAIK, the areas to be covered by the mats in a fuselage 300 and in a Polara/Monaco 2-doors are similar.

Last edited:
Back