66 polara, electrical connectors

ian taylor

Reaction score
hi again folks, buying all the stuff needed for the rewire.....need new connectors for things like the headlight switch, ignition switch and especially the instrument connectors.....any ideas?

Do you have to have new, or will used work? You could clean up a used set.

I understand. I have 3 dashes to choose pieces from.
awesome, need the two instrument plugs and the headlight plug. if you're parting out cars i also have what looks like a radio shaped hole in the lower dash, will post a couple of pictures. cheers ian

awesome, need the two instrument plugs and the headlight plug. if you're parting out cars i also have what looks like a radio shaped hole in the lower dash, will post a couple of pictures. cheers ian
I have some spares on the shelf I can check in the morning.

I advise getting as much new termination and connection stuff as possible after the little puzzle with a loose rivet in my fuse box giving me conniptions for 2 weeks. I got a nice brand new Airtek Wells 6 circuit fuse block with all brass, including a nice bus bar connecting all the circuits to one hot feed. I will cut this into 2 pieces; one for battery, the other for the ignition switch, just like Ma Par does. I also scored an extra Dorman 4 circuit block with individual slide terminals. I will loop these to a common feed off the battery and use it for extra goodies like my USB converter, electric fan and such. In electronics, SHINY IS GOOD!

Back