67-68 Chrysler Imperial Front Brake Question???

See your P.M. ---- as I indicated --- you were in good stead with Ross' and Detmatt ' s
Comments / Recommendations/ etc.
Craig.....

On a 67-68 Imperial, can you “UPDATE / CHANGE” the exciting factory OEM brake calipers & rotors to a “NEWER / UPDATED” style capiler?

THANK YOU
I found the originals available at Summit Racing last summer. They had eight sets on the shelf last summer when I got them. This is a copy of the part numbers on my invoice; one right, one left. they were about $170.00us plus tax and $25.00us core.

Order Number Order Date Order Status by Date Shipped
4648820 Sep 24, 2021 Shipped UPS Sep 24, 2021

3643439 Sep 14, 2021 Shipped FedEx Sep 14, 2021

However I had to order the pads from another source... and them rotor-suckers ain't cheap!

www.moparmall.com
862-094-_-662-094_ADisc Brake Pads for 1967-1968 C-Body & 1967-69 Imperial - Charge me a core deposit1$209.70$209.70

CRN1.jpg

Last edited:
For all others reading this thread,
I have N.O.S. Front Brake ROTORS, *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** D10 / 732 D 10 *** Disc Brake Pads, the Master Cylinder, Brake Hoses,& Wheel Bearings and Seals.....

For all others reading this thread,
I have N.O.S. Front Brake ROTORS, *** N.O.S. *** Asbestos *** D10 / 732 D 10 *** Disc Brake Pads, the Master Cylinder, Brake Hoses,& Wheel Bearings and Seals.....
Do you still have a pair of rotors and front brake pads? I couldn't message you.

Modern metallic brake linings out perform asbestos pads all day long and DO NOT wear out the rotors! Do the research instead of repeating the old wives tale. Get on the phone and call a clutch and brake re-manufacturing company and ask them about today's materials. My experience has been the reman has what's needed to make your shoes of pads, or you send them cores and the make your pads/shoes. I have been upgrading cars brake linings for over 30 years with fantastic results, but you guys ares still smarter than me it seems...lol

Limited space in there now --- you can P.M. Me, as per forum rules.....
Craig.....

Merry Christmas Craig.
Craig (Mobileparts) is bar none, one of thee best guys you will ever come across and great to do business with.
Very loyal & honest.
#Skol

HUSTLESTUFF,
I was able to delete 2 of them that are completed....
You can P.M. me now....
Craig...

Back