SOLD 67 big block radiator

Status
Not open for further replies.

C Body Bob

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
The number on the radiator is 2785942 supposed to fit a 67 383 big block with air. Says auto or manual however there is no trans cooler built in. So you will need a add on cooler to use with an auto trans. Radiator looks to be clean & in good shape. $100.00 plus shipping

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rock auto site shows this OE # to be from a 67 Chrysler 300 440 Is it possible it has been recored & miss match tank & brackets. I can tell you it was pulled from a C body. I can't remember which car

Rock auto site shows this OE # to be from a 67 Chrysler 300 440 Is it possible it has been recored & miss match tank & brackets. I can tell you it was pulled from a C body. I can't remember which car
Something to think about....
RA says the application is for a 67 300 w/a 440
No transmission cooler.

Unless it was a 4 spd, what is wrong with this picture?

I think it came out of a 67 New Yorker I parted. It was a 383 auto. However not sure that it was original. I don't remember an add on trans cooler, but that was some time ago. Maybe it did. These cars are starting to run together

Well, if you guys can figure this out I might be interested in it. My 67 New Yorker radiator has a slow leak and i've been told it's a bugger to fix. Mine has A/C and a transmission cooler. So whaddya say, boys?

My book shows that to be out of a '67 C body 383 with either trans and a.c. but it also states it's for high altitude apps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back