'67 Chrysler 300 FasTop on BringaTrailer......

Imperialist67

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Posting this link in case anyone is interested/knows of/or might even currently own it.

Most tempting listing I have seen since the "67 New Yorker I ultimately bought........ it wouldn't bother me so much if it weren't Turbine Bronze....... neither the white nor white/black interior are helping......

Thanks for the link! LOTS of great pictures that would make nice screensavers.

Interestingly, that is the same color combination as my '67 CE23 383 4bbl car. Mine is drum brakes w/ac, though. It needs to find a good home!

CBODY67

Stunning car!:wideyed:

It's the turbine bronze, white top/bucket seats, and disc brakes that are making me weak (mostly the turbine bronze, though) at the knees..........

Guess I should chime in here. I'm the guy that bought her. Trying to remain calm until delivery. Thanks for the appreciation.

Guess I should chime in here. I'm the guy that bought her. Trying to remain calm until delivery. Thanks for the appreciation.
Don’t be shy.. shout it from rooftops. Lol she’s a beautiful car, share details when you can..

Last edited:
Congrats! that is a beautiful car. share with us all the details, one of the family now.

Congratulations on your purchase, my son and I are also working on a 67 300.
I'm located in Bellmore.

Back