NOT MINE Estate 1967 Chrysler from Granddaughter of WP Chrysler

WSP

Reaction score
I previously posted this, but thought that people would find it interesting if knew it came from the estate of original owner granddaughter of WPC.
Restored nicely with a few liberties taken. It does not have the hood ornament usually seen on 66 and 67 300's, is this an unusual variant?

One-Owner 1967 Chrysler 300 Convertible

1693772298964.png

I agree that this is a really nice car, (boy would I love to have door panels in that condition) but it is somewhat surprising that a close relation of WPC wouldn't have loaded this to the nuts on someone else's advice? No power windows, or seats, or trunk, or antenna? How bout a TNT package young lady, how bout a console, toss in the passenger mirror? Headrests anyone? Give me that tilt/tele thingy as well. Maybe she just bought it out of the showroom! Or a grad present from gramps? Pretty nice, and a got a good price for it. Someone will have fun in that, for sure! C Shaft

This car came up yesterday here:

It was sold on BAT back in September for $37k. I posted photos of the VIN plate (which didn't look original but what do I know) and there were no photo's of the fender tag in the over 200 photos of the car on BAT. 14" rims (on a 440 car?), bench seat with column shift. Yes, it's a nice car, and all that, a convertible, but still, the price?

I know this car only because I was parked immediately next to it (along with WP Chrysler’s elderly granddaughter) at the Radnor Hunt Concours a few years ago. It is a beautiful car down to every tiny detail- but the hood ornament (which I can’t explain) but everything else
Is like new and correct right down to the pin stripe. She was an interesting and very nice person!

Back