For Sale 67 Fury 3,4dr,383 original owner car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedanman

Reaction score
Contact seller
A friend sent this to me so I figure I would pass it along. Let me know if anyone is interested and I will get you guys together.

A very good friend just passed away before Christmas. He bought a 1967 Plymouth Fury III, four door sedan, new. So it is a one owner car. Special ordered: 383, 3 speed column shift, no power, drums all around, tires same as original, but radials were replaced a couple of years ago. Less than 500 miles since. Car runs and drives. All original, one repaint, very little rust on rear wheel wells. Does have some hail damage. Only time car set outside, we got a big storm that came suddenly and he could not get car in garage. My friends wife is trying to sell. Original order sheet, bill of sale original. Light blue/blue interior. You know someone who might be interested? In St Louis MO.

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

Who wants a 383 that doesn't have any power??

Oh, you mean no power steering or brakes. Ah!!

:lol:

lol,yeah. I'm guessing the " brown bag special" with a 383 in it. He said she wants $5000 for it. He will get me some pics and more info next week.

FYI on the hailstorm thing everybody - appropriately-sized carpet remnants can be kept in the garage and installed within minutes. (put the backing side up) If the wind isn't too high they'll stay in place, especially after they get wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back