67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 FACTORY 440 PLYMOUTH CONVERTIBLE

01515_5hqLq8dIrrV_600x450.jpg

00202_fr9MVOGnCwT_600x450.jpg

00A0A_eZ39npeKNyc_600x450.jpg

VERY RARE 1967 PLYMOUTH SPORT FURY COVERTIBLE ( PH27L7) FACTORY 440-375 H.P. 8 3/4
323 POSI REAR END, 727 AUTO TRANS, CENTER CONSOLE, SHIFT ON FLOOR, FACTORY AC,
DISC BRAKES, NEW CALIPERS. RUBY RED WITH PEARL WHITE INTERIOR, NEW WHITE TOP,
ENGINE AND TRANS REBUILT (MILD CAM) NEW WHEELS AND TIRES. LESS THAN 20 OF THESE
WERE BUILT WITH THE 440 L CODE 375 H.P. ENGINE, 4 OF THEM WERE 4 SPEEDS, THAT MAKES
THIS ONE OF LESS THAN 14. WITH AC AND DISC BRAKES IT COULD BE A ONE OFF CAR. THIS CAR
HAS INCREASED IN VALUE 4 TIMES WHAT THEY SOLD FOR 6 TO 8 YEARS AGO. IF U WANT A RARE MOPAR CONVERTIBLE WITH A LITTLE SNORT THIS IS IT !!
CALL BRAD @ show contact info FOR MORE INFO.

Repeat, there might be more than one thread on this one currently.

WOW - a real SuperCommando Fury convertible, with factory AC no less.

Wonder if it had disc brakes originally (the beloved Budd brakes) or if it was converted later. If so - where are the original 15" wheels/hubcaps?

WOW - a real SuperCommando Fury convertible, with factory AC no less.

Wonder if it had disc brakes originally (the beloved Budd brakes) or if it was converted later. If so - where are the original 15" wheels/hubcaps?

Hell I had two sets of 15" disc brake hubcaps I couldn't give away.

aaaYup 'POSI'tively a repeat!

Oh yea and the price makes me wonder whats he's 'SNORT'ing.

:lol:

Yes it is a disc brake car. Price....well, you cannot restore one for that so if you want an L code rag you are going to have to pay. 67's are super hard to find NOS trim for...nearly impossible for a full set of taillights, rocker trim and wheel mldgs. Six tail lights will set you back at least 2k....wheel lips $200 to $300 each if you can find them. I figure 10 k to do a car in NOS trim...good luck finding it.....I'm willing to spend it but I cannot find the parts. I have a 4 gear L code rag....it's frustrating. I have a customer here in Ontario restoring his dads 67 SF....he dropped 2K for a set of wom's after looking for 5 years.

I knew the 67 440 Fury vert was rare, but didn't know only 20 were built.
There's a white one in the Chi-town area that I've seen a few times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back