'67 Monaco/Polara, ebay, FL ($1250)

Status
Not open for further replies.

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hokey smokes. I'll take my chances on the Canadian repops.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Polara...Parts_Accessories&hash=item540c651cc8&vxp=mtr

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

A local vendor many years ago had an NOS 68 Monaco Fender. He couldn't sell it so he offered it for free. I took it before he threw it out. It sat in my shed for a year then I GAVE it to Morray Park in hopes it found a good home

Given the amount of fixing that would be needed on this NOS piece, I'd take my chances on the other.

The price doesn't bother you?

Of course. I can buy a whole car or two for that. it's also the reason I'd rather take my chances with the Canadian metal. I'd be in on that QP at about $50. To me, NOS means New, not just never used. New would mean never used, not damaged, clean, original factory packaged and factory looking condition. Just because it was made by ma mopar, and never been used, doesn't mean it's NOS. It could just be OS.

" to me" ..... That never got me to far..... NOS IS never used..... Plenty of no's stuff is rough.

I would rather use that rust free piece with a crease than a foreign made aftermarket piece that likely is the wrong
gauge and doesn't line up

" to me" ..... That never got me to far..... NOS IS never used..... Plenty of no's stuff is rough.

I would rather use that rust free piece with a crease than a foreign made aftermarket piece that likely is the wrong
gauge and doesn't line up

Mmmm that panel isn't going to line up either without a lot of work. Pays your $1400 and have to fight it as much as a $300 knock off? I know where the grand I didn't spend would go.

The point is moot. No one repops quarters for the 67 Dodge.
If you need a whole quarter, stem to stern, top to bottom, that fender is a good find.

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back