67 VIP in Centuria, WI?

70FuryWagon

Reaction score
Saw this on the way to my cabin yesterday (on a used car lot, but no price).

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

HMMMMM............... Nice Fast top.............D&K Auto Salez 1002 N. River dr. North Mankato, Mn. (507) 387-4240 SO...............? You expected an 800 # that deep in the woodz? lol

Nobody came out to try to sell you on that beauty?

Nobody came out to try to sell you on that beauty?

No, nobody came out and I was not interested in owning it, (as my wife is already on my case to get rid of my wagon) but for those of you that are interested (and not falling for BIGBARNEYCARS misinformation), the correct contact information is:
121 State Rd 35Centuria WI, 54824

715-646-1428

OH BAD ON ME. With your location indicating that you resided somewhere within the confinez of the 10,000 muskrat pondz, how would I have ever guessed that you crossed the Mighty Mississippi to be eaten alive by not just Mosquito's but Black Flyz too. Thankz for the correction, I'll know better then to comment at all next time and just let the whole world wonder, Jer

OH BAD ON ME. With your location indicating that you resided somewhere within the confinez of the 10,000 muskrat pondz, how would I have ever guessed that you crossed the Mighty Mississippi to be eaten alive by not just Mosquito's but Black Flyz too. Thankz for the correction, I'll know better then to comment at all next time and just let the whole world wonder, Jer

Sorry Jer, intention was not to limit your comments, but just get the correct info out there. The original post headline contained "Centuria, WI" and you are right about the flying vermin in both states (though it's the St. Croix river that divides MN from WI where I cross NE of the Twin Cities).

Back