WANTED 68 300 grill center bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a NOS, never installed, 68 300 grill center bar - that I have tucked away in storage. I would be willing to let it go for $200 + shipping. If this interests you I will take and post some photos

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Here are the photos!

I built the shipping crate tonight! I want it to take the coast to coast trip in utter luxury ! I will get the cushioning materials tomorrow, cover the box with cardboard, and get it shipped out ASAP. As you can see - I am a bit OCD when it comes to shipping rare and valuable parts, and I want to take extra precautions - so it is just right = before it gets into the parcel delivery "machine" !!
IMG_6838.JPG

I built the shipping crate tonight! I want it to take the coast to coast trip in utter luxury ! I will get the cushioning materials tomorrow, cover the box with cardboard, and get it shipped out ASAP. As you can see - I am a bit OCD when it comes to shipping rare and valuable parts, and I want to take extra precautions - so it is just right = before it gets into the parcel delivery "machine" !!View attachment 112839
WOW, that is over and above OCD, thank you for the extra care, I must insist on paying for the box and extra shipping cost. My wife is not sure if we should put it on the car or on our wall. Thank you again. Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back