68 Fury rear drums source or options

wjalex4

Reaction score
I've got a 68 Sport Fury w/318 and drums all the way around. I've completely rebuilt the fronts, new drums, shoes, etc. I am having no luck locating rear drums. The drums at 11"x2.5", but the shoes are 2", so perhaps they are considered 11"x2". Regardless, I cannot find any drums for this car. Has anyone already been through this and has a solution for me?

Thanks so much!

- Walter
1968 Sport Fury

I found some in Canada a couple years back, but the price was over the top, about $800 from memory. they are near imposible to get.
I was lucky enough to be able to get my oem ones machined and new linings put on the shoes. The other option is to change the whole rear set up to the more available 11x2in rears.

I can get you good used low mileage 11x2" rear drums for 100.00 a piece. Jasons85dodgeram@hotmail.com 210-843-9063

I've got a 68 Sport Fury w/318 and drums all the way around. I've completely rebuilt the fronts, new drums, shoes, etc. I am having no luck locating rear drums. The drums at 11"x2.5", but the shoes are 2", so perhaps they are considered 11"x2". Regardless, I cannot find any drums for this car. Has anyone already been through this and has a solution for me?

Thanks so much!

- Walter
1968 Sport Fury

Back