WANTED 68 polara wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregor

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for brake shoes all around and 4 brake cylinder for a 68 polara wagon .
On eBay there al say not for wagon

I would try Rock Auto, you will be able to see the current products available and reference. These are available at many sources here in the USA. I would trust them 100%, if they say they they will fit your wagon.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I can not imagine they are different on the wagon. Obviously you want to be 100% sure if this before ordering.

I would try Rock Auto, you will be able to see the current products available and reference. These are available at many sources here in the USA. I would trust them 100%, if they say they they will fit your wagon.

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I can not imagine they are different on the wagon. Obviously you want to be 100% sure if this before ordering.

Your FSM or factory parts book will list wheel cylinder specs. I don't think the wagons used unique cylinders.
Also, beware of rock auto and part store replacements. VERY cheap Chinese reproductions seem to be all that's available these days. I rebuilt my original cylinders and would recommend that to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back