WANTED 68 Sport Fury Fender Badges (Red, White, and Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commandough

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for a driver set of the red white and blue fender badges (not the script). Someone had some fun with a screw driver at some point and damaged my set pretty badly. Thanks for looking.

These are hard to find. I have a link somewhere to a company that makes repops for $400. That seemed high to me but Not many options out there

Yeah, eBay had a set a few months ago but these have been very hard to locate on the web. I know I'll eventually meet someone with a set in storage but until that time, patience is not my best virtue. Do you have the link if it's all the same?

Yeah, eBay had a set a few months ago but these have been very hard to locate on the web. I know I'll eventually meet someone with a set in storage but until that time, patience is not my best virtue. Do you have the link if it's all the same?
Emblematic.com

Looks good. I expected the cost but for a nice reproduction like that, not bad. The directions for requesting a set are pretty in depth but I'll figure it out. Many thanks

Looks good. I expected the cost but for a nice reproduction like that, not bad. The directions for requesting a set are pretty in depth but I'll figure it out. Many thanks
Took me a couple years to find someone who made them. I need a set or two myself.. if you get them let me know what you think of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back