69-70 fury police instrument cluster on ebay

I think a lot of members here missed out on one thing or another by a non member because it was broadcast here.

I actually have a offer on this very thread title, before it was listed here. When the thread started my chances became much more slim.

I think a lot of members here missed out on one thing or another by a non member because it was broadcast here.

I actually have a offer on this very thread title, before it was listed here. When the thread started my chances became much more slim.
how do you feel your chances became slim. it's an auction. the market will determine the value. i only put the items on here to help out fellow members who might be interested. i had no one specific in mind.they were listed on the world wide web. anyone looking could have found them. what would be proper procedure for listing items like this here? a picture without a link is just a teaser. i'm not personally selling the parts so a pm doesn't seem right. plus a pm opens the door for problems like -i emailed you first--why did you tell him and not me- types of things. not sure what my options are but i would like to know for future reference.

All valid points....

To answer your question, as I said, offer was in, not a bid. The more people interested the more people you're up against. It's a double edge sword..... post items here to help a brother out, but you're also helping everyone else out too.....not just the guy you may be looking to help but the 150 lurkers too..

I wasn't too interested anyway. I only had an offer, not a bid

1970cat; not sure what my options are but i would like to know for future reference.[/QUOTE said:
My thought would be to keep posting things you might think are of interest and who ever gets there first, wins. It would be worse to never know about it at all.
I was not even thinking about an OEM oil pressure gage but got interested when I saw it posted here. It's not essential. I have been able to take advantage of other items posted here in the past...... Win some .... lose some.

Absolutely........ I was gonna click on that NOS piece but didn't wanna take it from its intended destination plus, I really don't need it

My thought would be to keep posting things you might think are of interest and who ever gets there first, wins. It would be worse to never know about it at all.
I was not even thinking about an OEM oil pressure gage but got interested when I saw it posted here. It's not essential. I have been able to take advantage of other items posted here in the past...... Win some .... lose some.

I agree... With mixed emotions but I agree

Lurkers are just friends we haven't met yet anyway

NO!!! No they are not, many are here like bottom feeders, only to feed off the information and work that the hard core here have done. Some are here, knowing they arent wanted but keep checking in looking for more

NO!!! No they are not, many are here like bottom feeders, only to feed off the information and work that the hard core here have done. Some are here, knowing they arent wanted but keep checking in looking for more

Many probably are pretty cool guys or gals who are put off by stuff like that but are also people who are also interested in C bodies and other Mopars but are put off by exactly that attitude

No offense but surely you can see that

Some of us are very protective of the species. It kills me to see one in the wrong hands. Sorry. Not saying it's right. It's just how I feel.

Jane Goodall is the same way.

Many probably are pretty cool guys or gals who are put off by stuff like that but are also people who are also interested in C bodies and other Mopars but are put off by exactly that attitude

No offense but surely you can see that

Put off by people who love, care and respect C bodies?

Maybe they're shy.... but we all know a few lurkers here that only provoke . I also know of two that check in regularly only to benefit from the work, knowledge and efforts of the members......
No, no I can't see it. I can see being shy, intimidated or even feel they just won't contribute too much so why bother

Back