69-70 fury police instrument cluster on ebay

edits in blue

Put off by people who love, care and respect C bodies? No that's not it

Maybe they're shy.... but we all know a few lurkers here that only provoke . I also know of two that check in regularly only to benefit from the work, knowledge and efforts of the members......
No, no I can't see it. I can see being shy, intimidated or even feel they just won't contribute too much so why bother this is probably part of the reason why some don't comment

this is it

NO!!! No they are not, many are here like bottom feeders, only to feed off the information and work that the hard core here have done. Some are here, knowing they arent wanted but keep checking in looking for more

Someone may be offended by that?

Then they shouldn't interact with people as it is. There is no meat on that bone Bryan

And that's why things SHOULD NOT be posted on the board. Too many lurkers benefiting from the loyals.

Cars and parts alike get scooped off by someone else other than the guy who it was intended for or who really wanted / needed it
I hate admitting you're right Dave...........but......no I can't bring myself to say those words.......

Nick

I hate admitting you're right Dave...........but......no I can't bring myself to say those words.......

Nick

Thats ok Nick, I'm a professional, I will dispute till the other party gives as long as I KNOW I am correct. If I am unsure I dont even bother putting up a tussle.

I dont need anyone telling me Im right, I already know it....... It aint easy being me, Its hard to be Humble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0

Back