'69 Fury III Convertible Build Thread- Project IVY

vbpgimage.php

Green and the windows up???????

Strange license plate....foreign but I've never seen that one before.

Yes you have, thats our buddy that got the hint.

Windows up and top down? Your convertible license is revoked

All makes sense EXCEPT if it is raining sometimes you have to have some air circulation that the vent windows just wont do

Dave, my car will never see a rainy day again. That's why I never mentioned that possibility, only time it will see water is when it's scrubbed up clean.

Nick

Say that all you want BUT it happens. You already said you wanted to drive it to Carlisle someday. Expect it to see rain.... its gonna

I am the same way, went to a show today 90 minutes away, gorgeous day, clouds moved in and it rained 30 minutes from home, now the car needs to be washed again.............................too much water

I am the same way, went to a show today 90 minutes away, gorgeous day, clouds moved in and it rained 30 minutes from home, now the car needs to be washed again.............................too much water
Water and Convertible are two words I dislike used in the same sentence.

Especially after a winter of chopping rotted steel out.

Nick

The night I bought my convertible nine years ago I drove it home in the rain. I went to Moparfest that same year and drove nine hours in rain, eight of which was a driving rain with lightning.

The original owner told me" that car was never driven in the rain".

187134 2005  right rear Carlisle.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

It happens ....................................................

187134 2005  right rear Carlisle.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

Back