NOT MINE 69 Monaco convertible for sale $16,000 Nanton Alberta

Hi. Back in 1976 my brother bought a 1969 Monaco 500 2 door ht. It was a 318 auto with console, power driver side bucket seat. It was black with a white vinyl top and red interior from the factory. No other options beside ps and pb. It was a pretty car with that combo. Bobby

I'm not following about the corner lights. The car in question has wrap-around tail lights (so a second rear fender marker light wouldn't be needed?) and I see something on the side of the front fender (either a reflector or a light?).

I would have thought that by '69, Dodge Canada wouldn't have still need to borrow content from Plymouth.

I'm not following about the corner lights. The car in question has wrap-around tail lights (so a second rear fender marker light wouldn't be needed?) and I see something on the side of the front fender (either a reflector or a light?).

cornering lights were an option this car doesnt have.
this is what they look like, its the white rectangular lens below the amber side marker

1693094542055.jpeg

Dave,
In a couple of years when you are tired of it and need more room for ‘70 & ‘71’s, I would love to help you make room. It speaks to me, but timing is everything. Right now it is a want, not a need. I feel that right now you have a need.
Good luck.

Hi. Back in 1976 my brother bought a 1969 Monaco 500 2 door ht. It was a 318 auto with console, power driver side bucket seat. It was black with a white vinyl top and red interior from the factory. No other options beside ps and pb. It was a pretty car with that combo. Bobby
Great combo....you don,t have pic,s of that car ?

Back