IMG_4940.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg
IMG_4944.jpeg
IMG_4945.jpeg
IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4947.jpeg

That’s a tone of red that is acceptable. Plus I am a sucker for that color interior.

Like to see VIN and fender tag.
Canadian only Monaco 500 'vert. Very low numbers and fewer with any big block.
Has 70 and newer left HP manifold.
Well optioned with left power bucket, power windows, floor shift console.
DItch the hooptie wheels for either Recall wheels or Magnum 500's

Also would have expected to see dual snorkel air cleaner. It would be interesting to see which plant manufactured this car.

From my 69 Monaco w/ 383 Magnum.

1693042991626.png

I've never seen a 69 Monaco without cornering lamps but this is a Canadian only Monaco 500 so......

View attachment 613189

I did a search of the internet and found a number of 69 Monacos without cornering lamps so maybe it was a no cost option or a misprint in the dealer options book for 69. My low option 69 Monaco does have them and all others I've seen in person had them them IIRC so I assumed it was standard.

Also would have expected to see dual snorkel air cleaner. It would be interesting to see which plant manufactured this car.

From my 69 Monaco w/ 383 Magnum.

View attachment 613191
69 was an odd year as both the unsilenced and dual snorkel were available. I know of another 500 vert that has factory unsilenced aur cleaner belongibg to a FCBO member here.

The Fury was available with a red interior correct? The Canadian monaco has the Fury interior , perhaps that IS why. I too have never seen all that red on a Dodge C or that I can recall.

When I saw the exterior pics first I though the inside, dash, door panels would be hacked up for some crazy sound system. Nice car.

Again, according to the color and trim book in Hamtramck-historical, neither 69 Polaras nor Monacos were offered in Red interior. It could be a Monaco 500 only thing and the price seems fair but this has a few signs that indicate it should be inspected closely if anyone got serious about it IMO.

[/URL]
Keep in mind the information donated to the Hamtramck site is mostly U.S.
Very little information there on Canadian specific models.

I have collected some Canadian sales brochures and other literature which is very hard to come by.
I have shared my findings with Barry Washington and Doug Hammer ( mostly 1968 stuff as noted on their site).
Since I aquired my own 1967 Canadian Monaco 500, I have been researching the Canadian models and their differences compared to American models.
Not a whole lot out there but slowly gathering info.

As mentioned, this car has a Sport Fury interior and red guts could be a Canadian thing since the Monaco 500 convertible was Canadian only model.
Americans got the Polara 500 with same exterior trim and big block as standard powerplant, but different interior.

I appreciate the oddities on this from a U.S. perspective.
Only 14-1/2 hours away……
But My schedule is not my friend until after mid September.

If it’s still around when I get back (likely not) it may be worth a trip north.

I'd take this in a heartbeat, and it's a convertible, which is low on my list.

Very nice car but the interior colors don't look right to me. Must be the lighting. Some shots it looks brown or bronze others it looks red. Sure would be nice to see it in person.

Back