For Sale 69 Plymouth Sport Fury conv - 9k obo NC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daffodil Yellow...damn, this would make a fine addition to my yellow Imperial and yellow Coronet, but I am a tad shy of the required cash...crap! I like this one a lot!

daffy yellow , got this 67 300 rag in that tone and blk top n interior , nice package
DSC03395[1].JPG
DSC03375.JPG
DSC03371.JPG

quarter panel looked weird to me here
01111_bZ6UmddUZ5Z_600x450.jpg

but looks okay here. must be the photo angle.
trunk lid has problems beyond alignment though.
00X0X_6aMncG1vQ2d_600x450.jpg

In looking at this angle phone of the rear of the car:

1969-plymouth-fury-sport-63l-convertible-8.JPG

It seems like the deck lid lines up OK, but that the lip molding on the lower end of the deck lid is bent and pulled outward on both ends, which makes it look like the deck lid isn't lining up, but I think it is mostly an illusion due to the ends being pulled ourtward/downward a little. Not sure though. Just a thought.

Let this one slide Matt. The hose is there to wash off the black scuff from leaning the rear tire up against the new paint. :poke:

no get wash her off from the last storage site , she got dirty . can't have that . no tire marks , but others from careless handlers . going to have to do some touch up on her . shes full of herself right now , get it put in place then , shine her like a new dime . all rechromed n polished , detailed and ready for her next step . just time and space holding her up .

DSC03381.JPG

DSC03382.JPG

DSC03383.JPG

DSC03384.JPG

DSC03385[1].JPG

DSC03386[1].JPG

DSC03391[1].JPG

DSC03392[1].JPG

DSC03393[1].JPG

Okay, has anyone gone to look at this 69 Sport Fury vert? Its been for sale for a long time now, and it bothers me that it hasn't yet sold. I'm thinking maybe I should make the 6 hour drive to see it myself. If anyone has looked at first hand it I would like an opinion before making the trip.

I agree, left looks like the trim is pulled away from the panel.
The right, at least in this pic, looks like it has something going on with it or the quarter panel.

00X0X_6aMncG1vQ2d_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back