For Sale 70 300 cont., and 70 imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Contact seller
Scrolling through the pages of the michigan auto and rv. Saw these two. Srry the magazine was bound horrible and the price for the 70 Imperial Lebaron cant be seen but its $1,900 with a 440 also.
20180727_082251.jpg

Yes Steve it is a '71. I called the owner and told me the only pix's are what's on the add....ONE! Does not have brake line or fuel line and a couple other issues and rust around the rear quarters and rockers. Red interior. Parts car....$1000!

Yes Steve it is a '71. I called the owner and told me the only pix's are what's on the add....ONE! Does not have brake line or fuel line and a couple other issues and rust around the rear quarters and rockers. Red interior. Parts car....$1000!

“Runs and drives good” :confused:

^^ Ya... Sometimes I wonder why these folks say what isn't true! Oh well at least I called.

I did call on the convertible 300 a couple days ago, and it has had rust repair that was not done all that well according to the present owner and it also lacks a/c. So I would be out on both counts if I really wanted a convertible, which I don't all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back