WANTED 70-71 c bodie w hideaways for MTV son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longislandmopar

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello all my son turned 14 march 22 and after a few months of discussing what he wants to drive , and months of debating .... he would like to put together a 70-71 fury or 300 something with hideaways. Not interested in anything needing fraimrails or such but anything solid would be considered.anybody have anything they might consider parting with?

69 to 72 fuselage cars never mind 2 doors are among the most difficult to find in any kind of shape ,never mind decent. I think your son has good taste though! Good luck on your search and keep us posted.

Thanks it all starts here ... my brother in law owns a 70 300 n my son loves it , we've looked at few 69 sport furys .. n then he came across a 70 n well he's stuck on them ...

What kind of shape were the 69 Fury's may I ask? That is my personal favorite

On longisland out near me on the island 1 had beautiful gut but frame rails were non existent ... out side of car looked great underneath eatin away the second, was very god cond .. but gut shot n obvious rusted roof , window channels . Long Island is a salty environment so I'm kinda looking outa state for something ...?and now it's something w hideaways lol

The defense rests your honor.

Gotcha ,,good luck on your search! Best to look elsewhere.

Cheaper in the long run to buy a rust free example...maybe missing drive train, from a dry western state. The cost of shipping it cross country is a heck of a lot less then rust repairs. ;)

That is how I ended up with my rust free wagon....I put out ads all over the west coast of the USA looking for a rust free 68 T/C wagon, color, options not important, and drive train missing or not.

Cheaper in the long run to buy a rust free example...maybe missing drive train, from a dry western state. The cost of shipping it cross country is a heck of a lot less then rust repairs. ;)

That is how I ended up with my rust free wagon....I put out ads all over the west coast of the USA looking for a rust free 68 T/C wagon, color, options not important, and drive train missing or not.
The hunt is on!!

I recommend checking a site like adhuntr.com, which searches all Craigslist postings. It looks like there was a 70 Sport Fury for sale in MN 3 days ago, but the listing is now deleted, so I'm guessing it sold. It's very hard to find a good 70 SF. Took me 3 years to find one I wanted and it even had issues. You've really got to check every day if you're serious about getting one.

Also searching misspelled descriptions, and even for dodges...sometimes people will list it as a 1970 dodge sedan, when it is in fact a 1970 plymouth fury. ;)

Keep your eyes on the classified section here as well.....plenty of neat cars get posted up regularly form other enthusiasts....Good luck with your hunt.

Your Son watches MTV?? The only thing that Channel shows anymore is Teen Mom. For the Sake of Future Generation, Cancel the Cable Bill immediately and Buy Him Tools and a Mopar. Time is of the essence Here.

well thats cool , my neighbors daughter just got her lic to drive . her dad asked her what type of car she wanted to drive . she total him , if i have to drive her brother to school . she wants a herse with a coffin in the back . so he was talking it over an one of his buds has a 91 cad herse for 1500 bucks . so now it at the shop get it ready for his daughter to drive to school .

well thats cool , my neighbors daughter just got her lic to drive . her dad asked her what type of car she wanted to drive . she total him , if i have to drive her brother to school . she wants a herse with a coffin in the back . so he was talking it over an one of his buds has a 91 cad herse for 1500 bucks . so now it at the shop get it ready for his daughter to drive to school .

:BangHead:

My sons got a 17 aluminum boat w a 35 he's also got a military crrc combat ready rubber craft w a 25 on it it's cool NATO title true navy seal boat he's been building rock crawler n trophy truck remote control cars He's built the clear gas engine model along w numerous other models so he's very in tune w what is what ,make him do all his outboard repair wk .when we discussed his first car lol he said he wAnts something a magnet can stick to any where on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back