70 bee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebodies are illegal but they have been done, Hell i know A guy who is doing one right now who shall remian nameless lol.

I'm more with Dave on this one - 70Bs were designed to appeal to the Pontiac followers of that time. A day late and more than a dollar short. Homely at best!

Are you kidding me?
This front end is The Ballz!

wallpapers_dodge_coronet_1970_1.jpg

Rebodies are illegal but they have been done, Hell i know A guy who is doing one right now who shall remian nameless lol.
I hold no moral judgement against the man trying to save his dream... but you can never sell that car afterwards, especially not if there's even a chance of it biting you. Its a car thief and scumbag flipper practice, otherwise nobody would really care too much. If your friend sells, he is defrauding the buyer.

I hold no moral judgement against the man trying to save his dream... but you can never sell that car afterwards, especially not if there's even a chance of it biting you. Its a car thief and scumbag flipper practice, otherwise nobody would really care too much. If your friend sells, he is defrauding the buyer.
i cant say no more, My Lawyer has advised me too keep a tight lid on it.

But a rebodie IMO is better then welding on a bunch of tawian metal vs American Made Mopar steel.

a Man who gets it! Stan you are my New hero!

He already was...

i cant say no more, My Lawyer has advised me too keep a tight lid on it.

But a rebodie IMO is better then welding on a bunch of tawian metal vs American Made Mopar steel.

Sure, if you keep it... and don't get yourself in trouble.

My first car was a 69 Bee in 1971...

I'll take the purple one that is finished any day!!!

A lot of Mopars are Love or Hate designs. For me, that's one of the attractions. 60 & 61 Plymouth's and Dodge's get a lot of bad press but I love them too.

a Man who gets it! Stan you are my New hero!
Are you kidding me?

This coming from a guy that owns a slabside and a formal when there are stylish fusies available! ;) Chrysler did better in my opinion when they weren't trying to copy GM a day late and a dollar short and went out on their own. Forward Look and fusies are where it is at!!
I do like the 65 300 and the 66 Monacos though.

One thing i think we can all agree on is, Even a Old ugly Chrysler product still beats anything in todays market, in nothing but a Sea of Silver Plastic.

Are you kidding me?

That's a clown car should have put a big red nose in the center. the 68 & 69 have this covered in spades. They did not work in Nascar, NHRA and that clown face would make you slow down just like seeing a crown vic. To each their own I would part it.

That's a clown car should have put a big red nose in the center. the 68 & 69 have this covered in spades. They did not work in Nascar, NHRA and that clown face would make you slow down just like seeing a crown vic. To each their own I would part it.
lol Dave you are a ***, 69s i can argue with but No way a 68 is nicer then a 70. 68 Grilles are bland.

One thing i think we can all agree on is, Even a Old ugly Chrysler product still beats anything in todays market, in nothing but a Sea of Silver Plastic.

There is a style and nostalgia and an old brand loyalty for me, but you would have to really drive some of the better cars available today to realize the automobile has evolved for the better. Despite emissions and fuel economy, the power is there(and more), the ride is good, handling and braking are superior. But I don't want to buy a $60k or more car and find within a decade I still have to go to the junkyard for parts and I don't have a $20k factory scan tool to work on everything from the radio to the power windows or A/C. I have worked on and owned some of those cars and they are no better investment than a Formal, way worse if you buy them while they still have resale value.

There is a style and nostalgia and an old brand loyalty for me, but you would have to really drive some of the better cars available today to realize the automobile has evolved for the better. Despite emissions and fuel economy, the power is there(and more), the ride is good, handling and braking are superior. But I don't want to buy a $60k or more car and find within a decade I still have to go to the junkyard for parts and I don't have a $20k factory scan tool to work on everything from the radio to the power windows or A/C. I have worked on and owned some of those cars and they are no better investment than a Formal, way worse if you buy them while they still have resale value.
i am talking looks, modern cars have the Drivability, older cars have the Style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back