70 bee

Status
Not open for further replies.

furyus 67

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hard to believe this is as close as it is! 5 miles or so down the road!
1970 Dodge Super Bee

image.jpeg

25K for the one, 10K for the other or 35K for both, such a deal...

Wow!!
Before i leave this Realm, i must own a car that amazing. She is beautiful just the way she sits.

What a waste of a good driveline in the worst looking body. How the hell Dodge went from a 69 front (one of the meanest looking cars of the era) to that cartoon face on the 70 is beyond me. I would like to meet every person that stood on a dealer lot in 1970 and said yeah I'll take that funny looking car over the 70 Charger, proves there were Wal-mart shoppers way back when.

Gotta disagree with ya there Dave! As much as I love the 69's, that "ugly" 70 front end has my heart! And yes I love the 72 furys too!;)

What a waste of a good driveline in the worst looking body. How the hell Dodge went from a 69 front (one of the meanest looking cars of the era) to that cartoon face on the 70 is beyond me. I would like to meet every person that stood on a dealer lot in 1970 and said yeah I'll take that funny looking car over the 70 Charger, proves there were Wal-mart shoppers way back when.
you are very Cruel Dave, nothing beats a 69 But 70s are still Badass.

Gotta disagree with ya there Dave! As much as I love the 69's, that "ugly" 70 front end has my heart! And yes I love the 72 furys too!;)
you are very Cruel Dave, nothing beats a 69 But 70s are still Badass.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee Wiz Dave, even ugly girls need love...

I think this is somebody who is too lazy to do his own felony vin swap and pretend its ok... so he will just suck all the money out of one. Was a nice car, once.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything Dodge made in 70 was Awesome, Case Closed.

I would think nothing of gutting that car and putting it's driveline in a car like a 69 Polara or 69 Fury. Even better yet that 69 drag wagon you posted

I would think nothing of gutting that car and putting it in a car like a 69 Polara or 69 Fury. Even better yet that 69 drag wagon you posted
you have gone too far now Dave lol. To seperate a car from its original Drivetrain is never the Answer. I know it gets done to Cs all the time but a 440-6 car i jist could not do it.

I would normally agree but that car is rusty and did not have much going for it originally. You would really take one of those over a 70 Charger.

I would normally agree but that car is rusty and did not have much going for it originally. You would really take one of those over a 70 Charger.
Very well played.....70 Chargers are Very under Understated and Don't see as Many as 69s But They are total perfection in My Eyes.

6062615424_0d96e81e5d_b.jpg

I would think nothing of gutting that car and putting it's driveline in a car like a 69 Polara or 69 Fury. Even better yet that 69 drag wagon you posted
you have gone too far now Dave lol. To seperate a car from its original Drivetrain is never the Answer. I know it gets done to Cs all the time but a 440-6 car i jist could not do it.

I think you guys should look at that car again... I am not sure that one is coming back. the answer of fining a body donor is there, but illegal. If the Bee got blasted all that would be left is a couple scoops and Dave's favorite bumper... the drive line is all build core stuff and who knows what shape its in. This is a neat muscle car that would be lucky to return 1/3 of your investment IMO.

Or Dave could just dump the driveline into the half a red Formal over in Ohio...

I think you guys should look at that car again... I am not sure that one is coming back. the answer of fining a body donor is there, but illegal. If the Bee got blasted all that would be left is a couple scoops and Dave's favorite bumper... the drive line is all build core stuff and who knows what shape its in. This is a neat muscle car that would be lucky to return 1/3 of your investment IMO.

Or Dave could just dump the driveline into the half a red Formal over in Ohio...
Perfect....He could weld the front on to replace the front they torched off. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back