70 Dash pad

70 Sport Suburban

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
So my buddy wanted to see if he could do anything with my spare dash pad i had. We he filled in the crack and wrapped it with 3 way stretchy vinyl i decided to cover the center speaker holes. Which my wagon was optioned with out a radio i believe it turned out very good i can't wait to install it.

Jxjsh.jpg

20180306_1742141.jpg

20180306_1742221.jpg

20180306_1742301.jpg

He work's at a shop that does sunroofs and pretty much anything with interiors. I guess i heard him wrong the type of vinyl it just streches more then some of the others they have there. So you can stretch it in more ways to fit around the bends on that dash.

He work's at a shop that does sunroofs and pretty much anything with interiors. I guess i heard him wrong the type of vinyl it just streches more then some of the others they have there. So you can stretch it in more ways to fit around the bends on that dash.
bad news Sport....folks here are gona wana know where to get it...whats it called and rough cost estimate...they aint gona let this one slide lm thinkin...especially with good dashs hard to come by and replacements runnin 1k and up ....

Very nice Manny. He beat Just Dashes at their own game! Yours looks much better than theirs since the character lines are much more prominent than their usual fare. If it holds up well, you have done great.

So my buddy wanted to see if he could do anything with my spare dash pad i had. We he filled in the crack and wrapped it with 3 way stretchy vinyl i decided to cover the center speaker holes. Which my wagon was optioned with out a radio i believe it turned out very good i can't wait to install it.

View attachment 172531

View attachment 172532

View attachment 172533

View attachment 172534

WOW! That dash pad looks terrific. I think you guys should go into bidness.

Wow, that is amazing! I had a similar dash complete with cracks and disintegrating speaker grills which I tried to recover. No way I could get inside curves to work, the result was a freaking disaster.
You guys should start taking orders!

He said the lowest would be $350.00 depending on how the dash is cracked and how much work goes into filling them in. I love how it turned out it's not show room but im very happy.

I think it looks great. Keep up the good work. The things you could do are endless : door panels, certain seat backs, sun visors ,package trays. This stuff has some real potential if it has a good wearing factor.

Back