For Sale 70 Fury Grand Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

metaldad

Reaction score
Contact seller
hey guys. '70 grand coupe fury.
my dad had one new, gave it to me, i sent it to a bone yard in the late 70's. always thought it was unique, with the paisley top, seats, trim. haven't seen one since then. this one looks in good shape. it's at a dealer, who just happens to be about a mile from where i toil.
i gotta look at her. my carage is full. driveway is full. 12k is kinda high. but, there's a sentimental desire to honor my pops.
what say the pros of fcbo? what seems to be reasonable. searching here, and ebay for 'c' bodies, seems 6k is more in line.
anyone know, of how few of this rolled off the line?
thanks for looking.
Plymouth: Fury Barracuda Challenger Dodge Fury

We've had several threads on this car. The general consensus is that it's overpriced. If you want it, go out and offer him some money. Numbers on cars like this are not really available.

I just took these pictures at Carlisle on Saturday.

IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1907.JPG
IMG_1908.JPG

We've had several threads on this car. The general consensus is that it's overpriced. If you want it, go out and offer him some money. Numbers on cars like this are not really available.

My dad's first Brand car was a 1970 duster B5 blue slant six. I learned to drive on a car on the Alabama dirt roads when I was younger. Although the prices on those are little deeper than my wallet, I got to see if I found one in decent shape I'd probably buy it.. Sentimental value isn't cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back