70 fury parts car cheap

C Body Mopar Parts Cars

1. cuda hunter

cuda hunter Well-Known Member

Not mine!

Looks like a great parts car. With the exception of the two extra doors. Figured someone on here needs parts and this car looks like it's in really nice shape, with exception of the crash.

1970 Plymouth Fury- Parts Car - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...
    Unfortunately some kid in Dodge Challenger recently crashed into my 4-door 1970 Plymouth Fury 3 so I'm seeing if anybody is interested in purchasing the vehicle as is. There's not many of these Mopar cars out there anymore so the parts alone are worth way more than what I'm listing it for or if you have body work know how you can restore it to what it used to look like ( pictures listed) .

The car is pretty much all original with the exception of the radiator , but I have the original radiator on hand. Newly Rebuilt 318 Engine & TorqueFlite automatic Transmission is in good shape . If you know Mopar , both are pretty much bullet proof parts.

Asking $1100 OBO.

• Thanks! Thanks! x 2
  2. FURYGT

FURYGT Senior Member

If someone needs a trunk floor and lower or just the rear sections of quarter panels this may be your answer. What a shame.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. detmatt

detmatt Old Man with a Hat FCBO Gold Member

That’s a good deal.

4. rkrochen

rkrochen Well-Known Member

Great deal. If it was near me I would take it. I already know where there is a two door 70 fury which I could pull the front end off and do the swap. Paint and away you go.