For Sale 70 Polara doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

three60fish

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've got 3 doors for a 70 Polara. I'd consider them 'good' condition. They're not perfect, but there are only a couple very small surface rust spots. The paint is actually in decent shape still and there are interior door panels on them that are also in good condition. No major damage or repair needed. I just want them gone. Please...come get them....or I'll see about meeting somewhere. They're located in Northern Ohio. I just want to see them go to a good home. It would be a crime to scrap them, but I need them gone. $225 for all three? or make me an offer...... 70doors1.jpg70doors2.jpg70doors3.jpg70doors4.jpg

70doors1.jpg

70doors2.jpg

70doors3.jpg

70doors4.jpg

Thanks! Just looking to sell some leftover parts from the family stash. Dad and I have a B and an A body so I have no need for a lot of grandpa's parts and just want to see them go to a good home/someone that will use them.

These have been on C L for a while..... good to see you trying to save them. You are in Ohio.... take them to Murray. He may not give you what you want but you'll save them and get a few bucks.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
nice doors.

These have been on C L for a while..... good to see you trying to save them. You are in Ohio.... take them to Murray. He may not give you what you want but you'll save them and get a few bucks.

Can you enlighten me on "Murray"? At this point I'd take something reasonable. I mean $20 ain't gonna do it, but its fine if I don't get what I asked, I just needed to throw a price on them to get started.

And yeah, they're way too nice to scrap. I scrapped some doors for an 83 lebaron convertible and they were also too nice to scrap, but I couldn't even give those away at the Nats or at Carlisle; I even offered to carry them to a guys truck if he'd take them since he had a couple mid 80's convertibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back