70 SPORT FURY GT 440-6 V CODE TX9/TX9 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's it for me. Bye...

1zohzpy.jpg

So all the shops doing it are losing money? BS.

shops get PAID by the OWNER to restore the car so they are making money i would guess ..its the owner of the vehicle who loses when he sells..obviously there are certain models that will always sell for more than resto costs.... but they usually require a SUBSTANTIAL INVESTMENT to even get one TO RESTORE..... which is what we have here with mine...

See Stan, thats all it is............. and Fred, you're barking at the moon....
Dave you know me well enough not to be surprised by my reaction. For those of you who don't this is one of my button issues. There's one of 2 things going on here. The best case is the seller is in denial which is what I believe is going on here as evidenced by his confused answer above. Apparently restoring an Ebody is always a money losing proposition...huh? Worst case the seller knows exactly what he has and came here looking for a sucker. After all there's one born every minute.

Dave you know me well enough not to be surprised by my reaction. For those of you who don't this is one of my button issues. There's one of 2 things going on here. The best case is the seller is in denial which is what I believe is going on here as evidenced by his confused answer above. Apparently restoring an Ebody is always a money losing proposition...huh? Worst case the seller knows exactly what he has and came here looking for a sucker. After all there's one born every minute.

you weren't paying attention again..go back and re-read it.. [NOT ALL] ...SOME 6 BBL and HEMI cars can actually make money....most still however do not...and it also depends on what the restoration is..i,m speaking of 100% gone thru... everything new/mint... THAT'S A RESTORATION!... remember paint jobs [that are worth it] ..cost MIN 10K nowadays... with most 15k or more.... add some minor sheetmetal work lower qtrs etc] and some upholstery.... bam 20k ++ burned thru... now unless you got the car free you are already at a loss.. unless that is one special E body...

He knows what he is doing Fred and gets a kick out of it. Heckle and poke while everyone mocks his $500.00 Fury all the while knowing its the truth. Its the same song and dance on every web site he visits.

luckily there are other V code C bodies out there for you all to buy... ............aren't there?.....

When it comes to Dans shenanigans, no one cares about his opinion. It is so skewed by his need for attention that he isnt in reality.

LOL ... my need for attention??? says a guy who posts on every thread here... just jabbin ya dave later

we know who wants the attention ... my cars tend to steal that away everywhere they go.. it ok..

i just call it as i see it... stings a bit i see...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back