70 SPORT FURY GT 440-6 V CODE TX9/TX9 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lack of sanity is in that last thought

its very obvious to anyone outside this little world of the jealousy and spitefull nature of the posters.. had many emails on it from people laughing about it and saying the same thing too!.. i enjoy it..especially when the people posting them ... well you know..

hey i don't dislike any of you for what you say about me or my cars... makes no difference in my life.. it does something for you and its not for me to judge what that is..its just human nature

Another slap....you just stop do you? It obviously does something for you to keep at it with your posts, thats why you keep digging them up. If not, walk away

That thread got deleted...
When you cause threads to get deleted, you've overstepped your bounds in legitimately wanting to sell your car to someone who would sell their mother just to get the ability to wake up every morning to go through threads about him and always reply in taunt.

That thread got deleted...no doubt he complained to the admins from the beating he was taking. Some very funny posts, I wish I had saved it before it went away.

He's as much of a joke on FABO as he is on Moparts...how long before he runs out of forums that he can show his face on?

why would I WANT A THREAD GIVING ME SO MUCH ENJOYMENT deleted?? LOL... same with over here...too much fun! there's nothing you can say or do that will affect my position of OWNERSHIP of the rarest V code's on the PLANET... only i can do that! LOL you guys are too much sometimes...

When you cause threads to get deleted, you've overstepped your bounds in legitimately wanting to sell your car to someone who would sell their mother just to get the ability to wake up every morning to go through threads about him and always reply in taunt.

never made 1 TAUNT..that's what you guys do.. i merely provide FACT! LOL too funny..

sorry didn't even notice i had PM's on this board..LOL ..just sent you and 10 other guys the info requested DOH!.... thanks

sorry didn't even notice i had PM's on this board..LOL ..just sent you and 10 other guys the info requested DOH!.... thanks

I wonder how many sales you missed.............:rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back