70 SPORT FURY GT 440-6 V CODE TX9/TX9 project

Status
Not open for further replies.
buy now and have it restored by summer!

Restored into what a garden planter!!! It's a pile of rust that use to be a car that the cannibals took the engine and trans from, and the rust beetles ate alive. There is nothing left!!! Part out the 500 dollars of usable parts and crush the poor thing please!! I'am a very optimistic person, but common now what is left of this poor old relic besides somebody that thinks a rusted hulk is a Gold mine and is to ashamed to have it destroyed.

buy now and have it restored by summer!

Restored into what a garden planter!!! It's a pile of rust that use to be a car that the cannibals took the engine and trans from, and the rust beetles ate alive. There is nothing left!!! Part out the 500 dollars of usable parts and crush the poor thing please!! I'am a very optimistic person, but common now what is left of this poor old relic besides somebody that thinks a rusted hulk is a Gold mine and is to ashamed to have it destroyed.

keep trying to CONVINCE yourself of that.......

Dan, I'll give you five bucks for a factory nut and bolt off it.
I want a momento off that thing before it's just a teacupful off iron oxide flakes. I want to put it in my display case like other people who collect pieces of other calamities, a piece of the Titanic, or the Shuttle Challenger, for example.

< Sent from my tablet >

Dan, I'll give you five bucks for a factory nut and bolt off it.
I want a momento off that thing before it's just a teacupful off iron oxide flakes. I want to put it in my display case like other people who collect pieces of other calamities, a piece of the Titanic, or the Shuttle Challenger, for example.

< Sent from my tablet >

as stated above : KEEP TRYING TO CONVINCE YOURSELF..maybe you will believe it one day..if you owned this car it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread! LOL

You guys do realize that Dan has found a new playground here. After taking a beating on Moparts for many years an now on the Drydock, people are realizing its only for attention. Now, since he doesnt get as much bite there he has found a new place here ....

And I like Dan, I once sent him a part that he desperately needed at the time but I cant take it......

You guys do realize that Dan has found a new playground here. After taking a beating on Moparts for many years an now on the Drydock, people are realizing its only for attention. Now, since he doesnt get as much bite there he has found a new place here ....

And I like Dan, I once sent him a part that he desperately needed at the time but I cant take it......

I've watched Dan over the years travel the circuit with his Medicine Show. Sometimes I'm amused by his philosophy of "There's no such thing as bad publicity", but becoming more disturbed of late of his not knowing when to STFU and put it to bed.
Partly our fault in that we're the straight men feeding him lines when there's no audience anymore. The only ones watching this one trick pony are the the staff. Everyone's gone home.
There is not one person left on this planet that is looking for this car that doesn't know about it now. None. Zero. Nada.
The bottom of the barrel is scraped clean and still no one is remotely interested.
Dan: It's monetarily worthless. It's only dubious value is as your stage in seeking notoriety. Chuckle over your brief run here at FCBO. I can't think of a suitable next stop for you but I know you are thinking of where to go next. Phil Silvers was funny as hell but at the end when he was reduced to a bit character on Beverly Hillbillies, it was cryably sad.
I wish you continued strength in your caring of you ailing mother but I don't know if that's bullshit now.

< Sent from my tablet >

I've watched Dan over the years travel the circuit with his Medicine Show. Sometimes I'm amused by his philosophy of "There's no such thing as bad publicity", but becoming more disturbed of late of his not knowing when to STFU and put it to bed.
Partly our fault in that we're the straight men feeding him lines when there's no audience anymore. The only ones watching this one trick pony are the the staff. Everyone's gone home.
There is not one person left on this planet that is looking for this car that doesn't know about it now. None. Zero. Nada.
The bottom of the barrel is scraped clean and still no one is remotely interested.
Dan: It's monetarily worthless. It's only dubious value is as your stage in seeking notoriety. Chuckle over your brief run here at FCBO. I can't think of a suitable next stop for you but I know you are thinking of where to go next. Phil Silvers was funny as hell but at the end when he was reduced to a bit character on Beverly Hillbillies, it was cryably sad.
I wish you continued strength in your caring of you ailing mother but I don't know if that's bullshit now.

< Sent from my tablet >

you sound a little bitter stan..... like i said if ANY of the naysayers owned this car it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread... TRUTH...LOL

Im too lazy to read the whole thread but suggest that the only one getting this will be through the sellers estate sale.

Im too lazy to read the whole thread but suggest that the only one getting this will be through the sellers estate sale.

Great! We'll have to go through the whole for sale thing again for a VIN number! :sFun_doh2:

Great! We'll have to go through the whole for sale thing again for a VIN number! :sFun_doh2:
Im just tired of reading these threads about delusional sellers thinking that you can recover your costs by fully and properly restoring a cbody (even this one).

Im just tired of reading these threads about delusional sellers thinking that you can recover your costs by fully and properly restoring a cbody (even this one).

better not buy anything then...you can't RESTORE ANY CAR TODAY and recoup your $$$$...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back