Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www2.u-netsurf.ne.jp/~speednut/www 71 chrysler 300 2.htm

71chry05.JPG

ƒuƒ‰ƒbƒNƒGƒNƒXƒeƒŠƒA￾A￾Aƒuƒ‰ƒbƒNƒCƒ“ƒeƒŠƒA￾A440cid(7,200cc)/335”n—Í￾A
2010”N‚É•¾ŽÐ‚ªŒÂ￾lƒ†￾[ƒU￾[‚©‚甃•t‚¯—A“ü‚µ2011”N‚ɃŠƒyƒCƒ“ƒg‹y‚Ñ￾®”õŠe￾Š‚É￾®”õ‚ðŽ{‚µ￾V‹KŽÔŒŸ‚ð
Žæ“¾‚µ”Ì”„‚µ‚½’´‹É￾ã‚©‚ƒŒƒA‚ÈŽÔ—¼‚Å‚·￾B￾hƒtƒH￾[ƒtƒH￾[ƒŠ￾[￾hƒ‚￾[ƒ^￾[‚à727ƒgƒ‹ƒNƒtƒ‰ƒCƒg‚à￾â￾D’²‚Å‚ ‚è—]‚éƒgƒ‹ƒN‚Æ
ƒpƒ￾￾[‚Å—Í‹*‚¢‘–‚è‚ð‚µ‚Ü‚·￾B￾@AC‚àŠ¦‚¢‚Ù‚ÇŒø‚«‚Ü‚·‚̂ʼnõ“K‚É•￾’i‚Ì‘«‚Æ‚µ‚Ä‚à‚¨Žg‚¢’¸‚¯‚Ü‚·￾B

ƒoƒCƒiƒ‹ƒgƒbƒv‚ð”￾‚¢‚Ńn￾[ƒhƒgƒbƒvŽd—l‚ÉŽd￾ã‚°‚Ü‚µ‚½‚̂Ńuƒ‰ƒbƒN￾EƒIƒ“￾Eƒuƒ‰ƒbƒN”——Í‚Ì‚ ‚鑶￾ÝŠ´‚ð‘￾‚µ‚Ä‚¨‚è‚Ü‚·￾B
“o˜^￾Ï‚Ý‚Å‚·‚Ì‚Å￾””ï—pŠiˆÀ‚Å‚·￾B

‰ž’k

Could only be topped with the car being a 1970 or 69 model year with dual exhaust.

Last edited:
Wow! Love it!!!

Holy cr@p! I love it, I want one! Wait a sec....I already have one with a white interior sitting in my driveway! NOOOOO I need the parts for my vert! I'm so confused now.

This car is absolutely a Mind F##K.

Now, if it was just a little bit closer.......
xpylx0.jpg

Last edited:
So how much is that in U.S. dollars? Is it even for sale?

So I take it this black car started life as a dark brown color, and then transformed to an all black exterior minus vinyl top? I note the front fender wheel opening trim is missing on the photos of both, so that is what I am assuming. I like it better the way it started life, and not lowered.

I like this tan one better, but it is not for sale.

70 300 #1.jpg

70 300 #2.jpg

70 300 #1.jpg

70 300 #2.jpg

Last edited:
I am a numbers nerd.
Don't want a brown car which got painted black. I prefer factory black (tx9) instead

if you follow the link and scroll to the bottom and click next. You'll see what the car looked like when it was owned by someone in Ohio, has a clear picture of the tag. You can look at the grill when it was brown and now black to see it's the same car.

Now all that being said. Great looking car!!!! I love that in the video they show how you can drive it on the tiny streets there. The driver takes his time turning and getting the car in the lane. I'm sure that is a huge concern with a car that big over there.

[The rare and ultra-best sold to get a new vehicle inspection performed maintenance on maintenance each place and repaint in 2011 our company is buying import from individual users black exterior, black interior, 440cid (7,200 cc) / 335 hp, in 2010 is the vehicle. I play strong run in power and torque surplus "for Foley" motor torque flight 727 also is also in top condition. You can use it as a foot of everyday comfortable because I work about cold also AC.QUOTE=Ripinator;119903]WOW ! But its not green. . . I want it. . . I want it NOW ! That is the best looking fusie I've seen.

Anybody here speak japanese ?!?[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back