For Sale 71 Plymouth Sport Suburban in St Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the guy said he was off school cause of the flooding. We were gonna try for Saturday night but maybe wait till next weekend maybe. I have to call him tonight and set something up thanks guys for the heads up.

Yea the guy said he was off school cause of the flooding. We were gonna try for Saturday night but maybe wait till next weekend maybe. I have to call him tonight and set something up thanks guys for the heads up.

Well he's not far, and south of, the bad flooding being reported in in Arnold.

Heard on the radio one the way home from work that people needed to decided before tomorrow morning what side of the river (MO or IL) they want to be on tomorrow night ... case where ever they are come tomorrow afternoon is where they are staying.

Finally got the wagon home took longer then we thought had to have it shipped. Can't wait to start working on it.

FB_IMG_1494965042637.jpg

FB_IMG_1494965052294.jpg

Thanks guys my dad loves it already going to register it today. We got it home and they old owner said it was very hard to start so i looked around and the distributor vacuum hose was disconnected. So i hooked it up put on a new fuel filter and cleaned the carb a little starts and drives just fine.

Last edited:
FYI paint code ......couldn't have been many of those made. If that had been a 9 seater you would have never seen it. I'm jealous :thumbsup:

FYI paint code ......couldn't have been many of those made. If that had been a 9 seater you would have never seen it. I'm jealous :thumbsup:
It will be fun to cruise both of are wagons soon hopefully both of them are 6 passenger sport surburbans

How about some new pictures of the wagon when you get a chance.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back