SOLD 71 SPORT FURY GT FACTORY SHOWCAR PROMO PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph23vo

Reaction score
Contact seller
1 OF 2 BUILT.. 71 SPORT FURY GT ........PP23TOD100266.......SUPER RARE 1 OF 1.. FACTORY SHOW/PROMO CAR....BUILT FIRST DAY OF PRODUCTION.. NEEDS RESTO..HAS NUMBERS TRANS ..BUT ORIG BLOCK GONE..[FROZEN AND CRACKED I WAS TOLD].... COLORADO CAR...RUSTY AS USUAL BEHIND REAR WHEELS....REST OF CAR IS DECENT..PASS DOOR DAMAGED.. GOLD W BLACK STRIPES AND TOP..... SUPER PROJECT 8900.00 OBRO ..HAVE 6K WORTH OF NOS AVAIL TO BUY SEPARATELY..

vacation 074.jpg

DSC03072.JPG

DSC03073.JPG

DSC03076.JPG

painted tag.JPG

DSC03070.JPG

If I were to do a GT it would be a 71. This car needs a good home. Good luck with the sale.

open to trades for running muscle mopars

i also collect rolex watches.. will trade for gmt pepsi style..

Rolex watches . Why? Give me one good practical reason to wrap 10 grand around your wrist once a month... :realcrazy:
And in the drawer the other 30 days.

It's simple. There is an "appreciating" market for them......has been for a long, long time.

And when you travel to Beijing or Bangkok for your next major health care need, (surgery etc.) wearing a real Rolex will get you better care.

Last edited:
I think it would be a pretty sharp car restored but I am one of the few it seems that likes GY8. I think that is a great colour. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of the interior....do you have any that you could post up? I am curious how it would like gold on gold.

Buckets, buddy seat and a column auto.

Dave

that is
what it should look like yes..

correct 71 gt stripes are avail now also finally

I would take a breitling over a rolex.heh,i don,t even own a watch but breitling is a mans watch.Rolex is just jewelry.The GT is definitely salvageable.B.B

would trade also for a newer car 2015 up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back