NOT MINE 72 Chrysler New Yorker 2DR Emeryville, CA $12k

coco

Reaction score
A facebook ad says
Immaculant Classic Brougham 1972. Grandpa left this behind and looking for someone who will appreciate this beautiful car. Serious buyers only.
Emeryville, CA

Think I've seen this before some time ago, might have been in Oakland CA ? but could be wrong, anyhoo looks really nice to me and think it won't last long being a coupe ?

CS23T2C144459 looks like Buttercup (GY4 Honeydew and V1G gold vinyl top) but with a white interior and H53 AutoTemp. I like the former, not the latter. Aftermarket interior mirror. Missing power window button and seat hinge cover, but otherwise the interior looks like a nice original.

@JBR MA @73Coupe @david hill @Ripinator

PS: when the car first came up for sale in March, the asking price was $10k.

Last edited:
learned something new. i looked up immaculant, it comes up in the urban dictionary!
immaculant
derived from the word immaculate meaning Free from flaws or mistakes; perfect... immaculant is the adjective form of immaculate
Also used to describe anyone by the name of Kazim or Raza
Kazim posse's a very immaculant Mitsubishi lancer Evolution, which can survive Erika's death grip on any mountain road.

CS23T2C144459 has sold. Here are for records some photos of this GY4 Honeydew 1972 NYB that, AFAICT, were not posted back in March.

IMG_0232.JPEG

IMG_0233.JPEG

IMG_0234.JPEG

IMG_0241.JPEG

IMG_1869.jpeg

IMG_1872.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

IMG_1877.jpeg

fender tag.png

Back