For Sale 72 Duster...love the salesmanship

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other Mopar's in there as well. There is a show on our end of the cable networks called down east dickering and everyone thinks they have to put in high enough price so everyone can win. I just liked the positive spin on the slant 6.

I watched a couple of those.......... They all get together and barter and trade. Its an old school classifieds paper. Kind of pre craigslist....... I guess they wanted it to get some exposure.........

There are other Mopar's in there as well. There is a show on our end of the cable networks called down east dickering and everyone thinks they have to put in high enough price so everyone can win. I just liked the positive spin on the slant 6.

Uncle Henry needs to lay off the booze a little less. 6K Duster?
6k for a car that will be around for the next hundred years provided there is fuel to feed it! Not bad, those 225's will run forever, and with the 3 speed 20 mpg on the highway. I'm looking at hemi magnums for 10k and hoping it goes another 5 years, maybe I should rethink my strategy.

Hey! Let's all tilt our heads 30 degrees to reduce stress! Hahahahaha!

Glenn

Definitely worth a closer look for anyone in the market. The Duster is a light car so the /6 should move it around nicely.

I'd like it if it hadn't that Performance car Treatment. Think only the Duster 340 came that way.
This one Needs to Keep the low Profile, with dog dishes and a subtle paintjob.

If it was a plain car I would have left off the stripes and did redlines with poverty caps and stuck a mild 318 in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back