For Sale 72 fury 3 2dr coupe body ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the member is checking with his shipper , seeing what its going to cost for a non running car transport . he asked me if i would get it to drive n stop . the price goes up for that i told him . have not been told no yet . @1970FuryConv are you a player on it ?

the member is checking with his shipper , seeing what its going to cost for a non running car transport . he asked me if i would get it to drive n stop . the price goes up for that i told him . have not been told no yet . @1970FuryConv are you a player on it ?
No, I'm not in on this. I was wondering if the car would stay together. Not a big deal if sold without/engine trans, but a shame to break the Fury up for parts. Too nice a car: coupe, no vinyl top, minimal rust. Someone should put it back on the road. Without a killer amount of work, it could look like mine, below.
20180121_152704.jpg

i'm going to see how she runs boys , the guy from down under wants it to drive on the transport . so i'll get it go'n , stop'n too lol . its got a 400 / 727 in it . no exhaust passed the manifolds .

i'm going to see how she runs boys , the guy from down under wants it to drive on the transport . so i'll get it go'n , stop'n too lol . its got a 400 / 727 in it . no exhaust passed the manifolds .
Hope eng/trans OK after sitting 14 years! Best of luck!

well i fired up a 64 300 k rag after it had sat for 22 plus years , blead the brakes and drove it down the street and 20 miles to a swap meet once . it smoked like crazy all the way down the freeway , lol . trans still curp'd the tires on second gear shift under throttle . and it was never treated as nice as this 72 fury .

I had a buddy who fired up a 1964 Fury with 361 after it sat many years. All it took was a full tune-up: plugs, wires, cap&rotor, points and condenser, plus an oil change. Lou said the car ran just fine. I don't think he even rebuilt the 2bbl carb.

that 64 300 got the points filed , poured some wd40 down its carb .put some used j12's champions plugs in that 413 , oil change w filter and trans atf lube and some water in the cooling system . or ya brake fluid . had to make it stop before the go . lol . the guy i bought it from . was all giant eyed when i drove it by this house that same weekend . mind you when i saw the car to start with it had been sitting for 20 plus years after the judge took his lic plates away , this after he had took his drivers lic away from him . the guy drove drunk so many times the judge had but one option or jail . the owner opted for losing his lic and cars lic and plates . it just sat in his drive way until the neighborhood got the city to find his property unsightly and made him put the car in the garage , but when i first saw it in the garage it was berried in everything you can imagine with four dead flat tires . you could see the rag top roof , but not much else . as i said i drove it to a swapmeet once , and parked it , had two guys calling me on it . and one guys won out on the other . but i heard the buyer was rethinking his plain and sold it to the other guy . i'll have to dig up a pic or two on that 64 300 k rag .

me too . well here is an idea , a chrysler that drinks alcohol . many of the early hemi's did , with pistons n rods like these , an injectors like algon's .
DSC04063.JPG
DSC04064.JPG
DSC04065.JPG

I can’t say I’m too knowledgeable when it comes to alcohol fueled engines. For a dragster, what is the benefit of using alcohol over gasoline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back