72 Imperial Tawny Gold

Wow.When an engine bay looks shiny and there is no rust on the compressor or it,s pulleys you get real excited.If you pay attention you can see the brake anti slip module on the left.Fantastic.B.B

That´s part of the A/C system. The fender tag doesn´t have code B64 and the automatic front A/C unit has quite big components.

So why no interior pics yet?

So why no interior pics yet?
here ya go, had a few more, but focus was crappy, I may recover the front seats with new leather. Need to pull the dash cover and paint with vinyl dye/paint.
20181109_130124.jpg
20181109_130221.jpg
20181109_130232.jpg

Hmmm... my 73 roadrunner for your 73 Imperial coupe.... it doesn’t seem quit fair and I don’t want to be seen as taking advantage.... but interesting.

Hmmm... my 73 roadrunner for your 73 Imperial coupe.... it doesn’t seem quit fair and I don’t want to be seen as taking advantage.... but interesting.
ha ha ha! Cool, Javier, but I will keep you in mind when the wifey decides it has to go! thanks!

here ya go, had a few more, but focus was crappy, I may recover the front seats with new leather. Need to pull the dash cover and paint with vinyl dye/paint.View attachment 242899 View attachment 242900 View attachment 242901

Trying to dye or vinyl spray the dash will not turn out well. Once it is that burned, the grain is gone and nothing you do can bring back the original look - not even close. It would still be very noticeable. You would be better off to line up a really good used dash pad from Murray Park or someone to just replace the one you have.

Last edited:
20181109_130124-jpg.jpg

Oh Momma that looks supple...just clean and condition with Lexol and she'll be ready to go!

Steve @saforwardlook is 100% Right. Murray Park will set you up with a proper dash pad...for a price, but IMHO it's worth every penny.

They have to go!

Beautiful car. Medina, my '71 Monaco, was originally GY9 and shall one day return to that color. Meanwhile, if I may be so forward: @Moseman, if you were to get rid of that mat, I would be interested!

Last edited:
Back